I understand the challenge of finding just the right wedding officiant. Your wedding day is a BIG day, and it should be beautiful and fun! My wife and I had an amazing wedding experience May 26, 2001. Since then it’s been one of my passions to provide the same kind of experience for others.
I provide wedding officiant services to couples the MD, VA, and DC area. My services include custom wedding ceremonies, rehearsals, and add-on packages for premarital counseling and post wedding marriage coaching.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me to be your wedding officiant. I am honored.
An Overview of This Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little Bit About Me
- My Wedding Website
- The Next Step
If you want to check my availability for your wedding, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please send me an email (email@example.com) or call my cell (240.751.2550).
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A FREE face to face Wedding Inquiry Meeting to see if we are a good fit to perform your wedding.
- A personal meeting to plan your wedding ceremony.
- Assistance in crafting a creative order of service.
- Assistance in crafting personal vows.
- Approval of the vows by the couple.
- Approval of the manuscript by the couple.
- Attendance at the rehearsal service and as much help through the process as you want/need.
- A ceremony that reflects the couple’s personal beliefs and desires.
- Premarital Counseling available. I am a certified facilitator with Prepare-Enrich.
A Little Bit About Me
I have been a pastor since 2004. In that time I’ve been a part of more than 75+ weddings. I’ve received a lot of positive feedback from brides, grooms, and their families. And I’ve been voted “The Best of Weddings” from TheKnot.com the last two years.
I’m currently part of the leadership team for a new church in Gaithersburg, MD. Restoration Church is a life-giving multiethnic church where people from all walks of life can find restoration with God and people, and be unleashed for fulfill their God-given potential. I’m excited to serve couples in the area. My wife and I love relationships and are honored to play any helpful role we can from dating to wedding day, through parenting.
I have been happily married to my wife, Laura since 2001. We have three sons (13, 11, and 9) and a baby girl (2 in June). We live in Germantown, MD, 20 miles northwest of Washington, D.C. In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, mountain biking, working out, playing sports, and just about anything with my family.
You can find more details on my wedding website, www.WeddingPastorEd.com.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your wedding. Take the next step by checking my availability for your BIG day! Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back with you right away.